Food Pantry Help for December:
We'd like to open the food pantry to the public on Saturday, Dec 2nd with your assistance. We are looking for a few people to open the store and/or pack Christmas bags. This is a great opportunity to "love your neighbor". It's from 8:45am-10:30am. Families are encouraged to participate! Please contact us if you'd like help.
Also, we are still looking for one or two people to temporarily fill in for Erin while she's on family leave. Please contact us if you can offer your time to the ministry.
Thank you for considering,
Dear Parish Faithful,
Our Food Pantry walk-in days are typically the first Saturday of each month. Volunteers serve from 8:45am to 10:45am. Two Volunteers are needed for each day.
- Canned Veggies (Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Corn)
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Evaporated milk
- 100% juice boxes
- Canned chicken
- Chicken and Tuna Helpers (please, no hamburger helpers)
- Granola Bars
- Breakfast bars
- Small boxes of cereal (10-12 oz range)
- Individual Oatmeal packets
- Chunky Soups (please buy 2 of the same soup)
- Ravioli O's
- Crackers (Saltine and Club)
- Snack Crackers (Lance peanut butter or cheese crackers)
- Individual cookie packs
- toothpaste & toothbrushes
- toilet paper
Please place your donations in the blue bin by the Education Center doors in the parish hall.
Thank you for helping us serve our neighbors in the Norwood Community.
Erin Tuttle Lockridge